Olin Library has 5 graduate student study rooms that are accessible via WUSTL ID card.
In all 5 of the Olin graduate study rooms:
- No meals or hot food, which can generate distracting odors.
- No talking/discussion. When you need to talk, use the group studies on Olin Level 2 (204-208, 217), open seating areas on Level 1, including Whispers, and in the Arc on Level A, The Liberman Graduate Center in the DUC, or other talk-friendly spaces on campus.
To achieve some variety on a room-by-room basis, these apply to individual rooms:
- Study B25 on Level B: Snacks allowed
- Study A30 on Level A: No keyboards/laptops, no snacks (silent study)
- Studies 213 & 214 on Level 2: Snacks allowed
- Study 326 on Level 3: Keyboards/laptops allowed, no snacks