Career Exploration: Job Simulation Series
Would you love to gain some career experience, and try out a “career” without leaving the bench?!
We are starting the InterSECT job simulation series. The InterSECT job simulator allows you to work on a popular task from a number of career fields, and get feedback on your work. You are also able to talk with professionals in the career field.
Think of the InterSECT job simulation as advanced informational interviews.
Featured tasks are:
- Market Analysis (Business-Related), led by Ching-Ting Hwang, OTM Trainee and former Marketing Intern
- Freedom to Operate Analysis (Intellectual Property), led by Kathleen Chafee, Patent Agent at the OTM
When you participate in an InterSECT job simulation, you will:
- Gain deeper insight into the daily tasks completed by a professional in your field of interest
- Perform a real task related to the job of interest
- Have a better idea of whether the field of interest is a fit for you
- Get information about how to do more informational interviews
Job simulation sessions will allow you to:
- Connect with a professional in the field of interest
- Hear insights about their career field in an informal Q&A
RSVP for this job sim session with the OTM. Limited spots available. RSVP soon!